• Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
• Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
• Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
• Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
• Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
• Steel construction for improved durability
• Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
• Only for use on doubled ropes
• Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
• Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
• Rope compatibility: semi-static rope (EN 1891 type A)
• Working load limit: 140 kg
• Weight: 320 g
• Certification(s): CE