Professional’s first choice is this industrial grade TLV-31D featuring a 31hp Vanguard Daihatsu twin cylinder big block engine. Built to last, this product offers a heavy duty framework coupled with a replaceable blower housing liner. The unit is also accompanied with a impeller that has its blade made out of AR-400 steel which wears less than standard steel, and has an easy removable Fradan taper locking hub. Due to its impressive blower housing design, this loader has the ability to consume large piles of leaves and debris pulverizing them to a ratio of up to 15:1. In other words, this makes the pile 15 times smaller. All of TLV models are equipped with a trailer package which includes:
- Unit comes complete with ST 205-75 R15 tires 6 ply
- Also with a standard pintle hook (optional 2" or 2-5/16" ball hitch)
- Fenders, safety chains, & LED lighting kit
- Also, illuminated license plate bracket (neccessary in most states)
- Tough and durable suspension system
Other Standard Features:
- The trailer package is fitted with torsion bar suspension. This aids in keeping the machine stable, when maneuvering through bumps and turns.
- This unit is also equipped with replaceable housing liners. This strengthens the blower housing and increases longevity by putting the wear and tear all on the liners. When liners wear out, simply replace them.
- This unit is equipped with an adjustable hose boom which aids in reducing user fatigue.
Hitch Class Requirement
31 Hp Vanguard Diahatsu Engine
Turnkey Electric Start
ST 205-75 R15 6 ply
Heavy Duty LED Type
14" diameter by 10' long
20 inch diameter reinforced blades,
3/8 inch AR-400 steel with easy removal
taper locking hub
(Optional 2" or 2-5/6" Ball Hitch)
15" to 24" Adjustable
8"x5' heavy duty flexible metal
Class II or higher