2012 Toro Landscape/Contractor 74925
$10,399.00 - Stock Number:
DEMO UNIT PRICING!
Z Master® Professional 6000 - 25.5 HP (18.8 kw) Kawasaki® 852cc Engine with 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
|Air Filter||Dual stage canister|
25.5 HP (18.8 kw) Kawasaki® FX 852cc
The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
|Fuel Capacity||Gasoline - 12 gallons (45 L)|
|Caster Tires||13" x 6.5"- 6" (33 cm x 16.5 -15.2 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic|
|Drive Tires||24" x 12" - 12" (61 cm x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)|
|Frame||Carrier - 3" x 1-1/2" (7.6 x 3.8 cm) tubular steel|
|Steering||1-5/8" (4 cm) dia. levers; adjustable|
|Blade||1/4" (6 mm) thick heat-treated steel|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)|
|Cutting Height||1" - 5.5" in 1/4" (2.5 - 14 cm in 6 mm) increments|
|Deck||7-gauge 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper|
|Discharge||Adjustable Baffle - Standard, tools-free|
|Discharge Chute||High-performance rubber|
|Drive System||Hydraulic unitized pumps and wheel motors|
|Ground Speed||11.5 mph forward (19 km/h)|
Bearings - Greasable tapered roller bearings
Housing - Cast iron
|Hydraulic Type||Fluid - Premium synthetic|
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel - The Turbo Force deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades - 1/4" (6 mm) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions.
- Comprehensive Warranty - 5-year or 1,200-hour limited warranty with limited lifetime frame warranty. (2-year commercial engine warranty.) See Toro dealer for complete warranty details.
- Convenience and Comfort - Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Exclusive Turbo Force Deck - High-capacity Turbo Force decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS - A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies - Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models. 72" Deck will have tapered bearing only.
- Operator Information Center - The instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, and voltage meter, as well as diagnostic indicators for the safety interlock system.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle - Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Rubber Discharge Chute - High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper. -7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Smooth, Powerful Response - The new unitized pump and wheel motor use proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.