2011 Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200 TLB
$25,985.00 - Stock Number:
A Powerful Tractor. An Even More Powerful Experience.
When you combine the strength and durability of the world’s premium engine manufacturer with a first-rate line of compact tractors, you get the Ex Series compact tractors. They are powerful, durable and just plain tough. When you have a compact tractor this superior, you won’t mind an epic to-do list.
|Final Drive||Bevel Gear|
|Ignition||(Type) Direct Injection|
|Transmission Capacity||(Case) 5.4 gal|
|Bore x Stroke||88 x 90 mm|
(System Capacity) 4.7 qt
|Displacement||100.2 cu. in.|
|Fuel Capacity||6.3 gal|
|Oil Capacity||4.2 qts|
|Rated Horsepower||(Gross) 32 HP Diesel|
|Tires Front||(Industrial) 25" x 8.5" - 14"|
|Tires Rear||(Industrial) 15" - 19.5"|
|Ground Clearance||(w/R4) 10"|
|Length||(Overall w/o 3-Point Hitch) 109.5"|
|Weight||(with ROPS) 4,511 lbs|
(Lift Capacity @ 24" Behind) 1100 lbs
|Air Cleaner||Dual dry|
|Number of||(Ranges) 3|
(Forward/Reverse High) 13.2 mph
(Forward/Reverse Medium) 6.9 mph
(Forward/Reverse Low) 4.0 mph
(Tractor) 2-Year or 2,000 Hour Limited
(Engine/Drive Train) 5-year or 2,500-hour limited
|Hydraulic System||Position Control|
|Hydraulic Type||Open Center|
(Max Capacity) 9.9 GPM @ 2,600 RPM
(Main Capacity) 5.6 GPM at 2,600 RPM
(Steering Capacity) 4.3 GPM at 2,600 RPM
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|HP||(Hyd) 25.5 hp @ 2,600 RPM|
(Mid) 2,100 PTO /2,630 RPM
(Rear) 540 PTO / 2,592 RPM
- 32 Gross HP, 3-Cylinder Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine
- 3-Range HST - Allows for greater power transfer and control throughout the infinite ground speed settings. Couple that with the direct-injection power plant to allow for higher operational ranges, thus reducing drive system temperatures for higher productivity and lower cost for owners throughout the life of the tractor’s drive system.
- 540 Rear / 2100 Mid Live Continuous PTO
- Category I, 3-Point Hitch w/Position Control
- Dual Gear-Driven Hydraulic Pumps w/Open Center - Two gear-driven hydraulic pumps with open center are driven off the engine, which delivers smoother and more consistent power. This results in greater usable hydraulic power by allowing the operator to operate the power steering simultaneously with front loader or any hydraulically powered attachment.
- Dual Hydro Control Pedals - The dual pedals create greater operator comfort when changing direction. They are positioned in a more natural layout than a rocker pedal to lower operator fatigue.
- Flip-Up PTO Shield - The PTO guard flips up to quickly and easily hook or unhook attachments.
- Foldable ROPS - Allows for easier storage in low height entrances and the ability to get under obstacles.
- Fully Hydraulic Power Steering - Delivers power from the hydraulic valve body to the front steering link through hydraulic lines. Makes for less steering wheel kickback in rough terrain, with or without loader, for easier, safer operation. It also lowers the cost for owners throughout the life of the tractor by having less moving parts. Also, there is no steering shaft assembly or hydrostatic gearbox.
- Positive Position 3-Point Control - Provides greater control of rear and mid-mount attachments by allowing the operator to set attachments precisely where they need to be.
- Powerful & Clean-Burning 28.7 or 32 HP* Diesel Engine - The highly efficient design of the direct injection diesel engine produces a powerful 23.4 and 25.5 HP* at the PTO. It also has a higher torque reserve than competitive indirect injection diesel engines to give the operator more power to tackle any job. The robust design of the power plant also reduces vibration and noise for improved operator comfort. Operator presence control (OPC) and key-stop round out this powerful package.
- Priced with Industrial Tires, Curved Boom Loader and Backhoe
- Selectable 4WD Engagement
- Selectable Control Valve - Located next to the operator’s seat to reduce fatigue in the neck, shoulders and elbows for increased productivity when operating the loader. Includes lockout feature for added safety.
- Tight Turning Radius (8.2’) - A 61” wheelbase allows this tractor to easily maneuver around tight areas.
- Wet Disc Brakes - Provide positive stopping power and ensure longer brake life.